1. Why should I own gold? Should I not invest in stocks, mutual funds, and other financial instruments?
Gold has been safe & a secure way to store wealth for the last 2,000 years. World-wide gold holding is approximately USD 7.5 Trillion. During volatility, gold outperforms other assets. Stock prices are volatile while gold prices increase at a stable rate. In 2018, gold outperformed stocks, gold prices increased by approximately 10.84% while S&P BSE Sensex grew by 5.9%. Gold protects your wealth against the depreciating rupee. Rupee depreciation destroys wealth. Rupee depreciated approximately 45% against the dollar over the last twenty years while gold prices increased by 656% (CAGR of 10.64%). It is advisable to have 5% to 10% of one’s saving in gold to protect one’s wealth. While investments in equities and mutual funds require special expertise, SafeSona makes the process of owning a gold simple, safe and secure. Gold is also a great gift on auspicious occasions and a great way to pass on the wealth to the next generation.
2. Why should I become a customer of SafeSona?
SafeSona makes the process of owning gold very simple.You can buy as low as 2 gm. You can sell your gold whenever you need money. With SafeSona you are always safe. SafeSona sells 24-karat gold with 999.9 purity which is the highest purity. SafeSona buys the gold it sells from MMTC-PAMP a world-wide leader in precious metals. You can buy the gold fully assured about the purity of the gold. SafeSona makes sure that the gold owned by you is secure. The gold owned by you is stored in the highly secure vaults of Brinks India, a 150-year old global company and a worldwide leader in vaulting precious metals and diamonds.
3. How do I buy gold from SafeSona?
- The process of buying gold from SafeSona is very simple and detailed below:
- Register for free by using your e-mail id and mobile number
- Complete the eKYC process to finish your registration.
- Choose the quantity of gold you want to own.
- Choose your preferred method of payment.
- Pay online using your bank account, credit card, debit card, UPI or various other payment options.
- Once the payment is received by SafeSona the transaction is complete. You own the gold you have paid for.
4. Who is the refiner of gold coins and bars sold by SafeSona?
SafeSona buys the gold coins and bars it sells from internationally reputed refiner MMTC-PAMP. MMTC-PAMP is a joint venture between Switzerland based bullion brand, PAMP SA, and MMTC Ltd, a Government of India Undertaking. MMTC-PAMP seamlessly marries Swiss excellence with Indian insights. MMTC-PAMP is India’s first and only LBMA Good Delivery refinery accredited for both gold and silver, having met LBMA’s stringent standards across the production cycle for precious metals. MMTC-PAMP has also been awarded “ Best Refiner of the Year” from the India International Gold Convention for five consecutive years. More about MMTC-PAMP at https://www.mmtcpamp.com
5. How can I trust the purity of gold that SafeSona is selling?
Safe Sona sells 24-karat gold coins and bars. 24-karat gold is also called pure gold as all parts in the gold are pure gold and there no trace of any other metals. It is known to be 99.9% pure. There is no higher form of gold than 24-karat. Gold coins and sold by SafeSona are of highest quality and purity.
6. How much is the minimum amount of gold that I can buy?
The minimum quantity of gold that you can buy is 2 gm.
7. What is the maximum amount of gold that I can buy?
You can buy gold till Rs 2,00,000/- directly from the SafeSona site. Please write to us at email@example.com if you want to buy gold of value higher than Rs 2,00,000/-. We offer very attractive options for purchase above the value of Rs 2,00,000/-.
8. Where is the gold that I have purchased stored?
The gold that you have purchased is stored at the vault of Brinks India. Founded in 1859, Brinks is worlds most trusted and reliable provider of vaults to store precious metals and stones. Brinks operates in more than 42 countries and operates more than 1,178 facilities globally. In New York, Brink's is an authorized depository for NYMEX/Comex. In London, Brink’s is market accepted as a warehouse for the LBMA (London Bullion Market Association) as well as an approved Weigh Master. More about Brinks at www.brinks.com
9. How safe is the vault where my gold is stored?
Your gold is very safe as it is stored in the vaults of Brinks India. The worlds biggest exchanges and banks trust Brinks to store their precious metals and stones as well as to provide logistics for moving cash from one location to another. Your gold stored in the vault is also insured by Brinks and is fully secure.
10. What is the KYC documents that I need to submit for buying gold?
You will need to complete the offline Aadhar based e-KYC. The offline Aaadhar based e-KYC service is provided by Veri5digtial a Khosla Labs Initiative. The solution offered by Veri5digtial is 100% Aadhar Regulation compliant. You can learn more about Veri5digtial at https://veri5digital.com
11. What are the consequences of termination and Account Closure process?
Kindly read clause N and 0 of the Terms of Service and Business Agreement for more details.
12. How can I get physical delivery of the gold that I have fully paid for?
Kindly read Clause J to understand the process of requesting for physical delivery of the gold.
If you have more questions then please feel free to write to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will try and answer your query as soon as we can.